WizTree 4.14 Enterprise
WizTree is an advanced disk space analyzer utility that lets you get overview of files and folders and manage space on your storage media.
Overview of WizTree Enterprise
WizTree is a lightweight application that can be used to analyzes hard drives, network drives, USB drives and individual directories and shows you which files and folders are using the most disk space. Your will be easily find and locate large files and folders, you can manage your storages afterward. The program helps you identify the space hogs and get rid of them, if possible. You can export the results to document files, review or compare them to another files (additional software may needed to compare or manage the files).
WizTree Enterprise is comes in handy for identifying the files and list the results in a tree view containing large files, size, total items and folders, and more. You also possible to sort the files according to their size, copy, move or to remove them, if you want to free up space. In addition, the program provides advanced options and customization supports, so you can assign different colors to each file type, organize files by their meta data, and more.
Key features of WizTree Enterprise
- Analyze and quickly identify disk space and free up space, if needed
- Blazing fast because the app reads the MFT directly from NTFS drives
- Supports for all hard drive types (NTFS, FAT, FAT32, network, etc).
- Displays all files and folders visually based on their size, date, and more.
- Find largest files and lists every individual file and folder and short by filter
- Quickly locate files by name and types (wildcard searches also possible)
- Import and export MFT data to / from CSV (comma separated values) file
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 500 MHz processor (Pentium III or higher)
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Disk Space: 20 MB of free disk space
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 display
What’s new in WizTree 4
- Added support for regular expression (regex) search
- Scan mobile phones, storage devices, cameras, etc.
- Include and exclude filters, and much more.