WinToUSB is an easy-to-use bootable creation software the lets you create USB bootable media as well as the creation of WinPE Bootable media.
Overview of WinToUSB
Hasleo WinToUSB (formerly known as EasyUEFI WinToUSB) is a simple yet powerful software that lets you install and clone Windows to a USB drive as a portable bootable media. With this program, you can install Windows directly from an USB drive, using an ISO image or even a CD / DVD drives to deploy it on the removable device.
Slightly different from WinToHDD, WinToUSB is designed to help you deploy the Windows operating system installation to a USB hard disk or flash disk drive. It comes with an integrated Windows ISO downloader, which allows you to download Windows ISO file directly and officially from Microsoft web.
WinToUSB Full Version supports creating a bootable Windows PE (WinPE) on USB drive. You will be easily to install and run Windows operating system on a portable media. It allows you to clone your system to a USB drive, can help you transfer the contents of WinPE to a USB drive as well as make the drive as bootable media. Moreover, the program comes with an intuitive interface, this software provides instructions for every features provided.
Key Features of WinToUSB
- Intuitive user interface, faster speed and advanced performance
- Clone Windows to USB drive and various other advanced features
- Step-by-step instructions for creating a Windows To Go USB drive
- Creation of Windows from an ISO image file or CD / DVD drive
- Clone an existing Windows OS to a USB Drive as a Windows To Go
- Support for creating VHD-based and VHDX-based Windows To Go
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more is recommended)
- Disk Space: 1 GB disk space (additional required)
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 display (higher resolution recommended)
What’s new in WinToUSB 7
- New ability to create CD/DVD ISO image
- Improved disk partitioning and formatting