WinRAR 6.23 Final
WinRAR is a powerful file compression, encryption and archiving tool that lets you create, edit, view, extract, and manage archive files with ease in graphical and console mode.
Overview of WinRAR
WinRAR Full Version offers a set of tools that integrates directly with Windows Explorer, so you can directly execute the command to the program immediately when you use Windows Explorer. Dual mode lets you run the application through graphical interface and also through the console mode (Command line). In addition, self-extracting modules allows you to create archives that can extract an archive on its own without the need for additional engine.
This compression utility provides all-in-one solution for working with all archive files. It supports almost all popular archive formats, including RAR, ZIP, TAR, CAB, ISO, 7ZIP, JAR, ACE, GZ, and more. The program is very easy-to-use, fast, and customizable interface, so you will be easily to customize every aspect of the display. In addition, WinRAR also provides a skin manager, so you can also download, and change the skin according to your wishes.
Key Features of WinRAR
- Create, view, extract, and manage archives
- Creation of self-extracting (SFX) archives
- Encryption, archive comments, logging, etc.
- Fully supports RAR and ZIP archives
- Graphical and command line interface
- Highly powerful compression algorithm
- Reconstruct missing parts of archives
- Recovering physically damaged archives
- Shell integration, drag-n-drop and wizard
- Supports 7Z, ZIP, ACE, CAB, GZ, JAR, etc.
- Supports all 32-bit and 64-bit system
- And so much more.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11/ Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Disk Space: 6 MB free hard disk space
What’s new in v6.23
- Fixed extracting files from solid archives
- Improved UI with modern interface
- New encoding options with shortcut
- Many features in the Command line
- New RAR recovery volumes engine
- Other bug fixes and improvements.