WinArchiver Pro 5.3
WinArchiver is an all-in-one file archive utility program that allows file compression and archive extraction for most archive formats.
Overview of WinArchiver Pro
WinArchiver Pro is a powerful archive utility which allows you to open, create and extract almost all archive formats. It supports ZIP, RAR, GZ, 7Z, MZP, ISO, BIN, DMG, IMG, and other popular formats. The program provides integration with Windows Explorer, so you can easily access the program from Windows Explorer. You can create new archives, extract files from archives, and other things related to its supports.
The interface of the application is clean and intuitive, you can easily access all its features without any hassle. It also support drag and drop functionality, so you can easily make changes to your existing files by dragging and dropping files into the archive.
Like other archive files such as WinRAR, WinArchiver provides advanced options such as compression level, security and protection, and more. You can create an archive file at any size as supported by your system, split the archive to multiple files, insert comments, and more. In addition, WinArchiver Pro can also burn disc image file and mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction.
Key features of WinArchiver Pro
- Copy/ create disc image file from CD/ DVD/ Blu-ray discs
- Supports RAR, ISO, IMG, 7-zip, MZP and other formats
- Create, open, extract, burn and mount all archive files
- Directly edit and burn disk images to CD/ DVD/ Blu-ray
- Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments
- Mount archive file to a virtual drive and shell integration
- Creating a bootable USB disk drive for Windows or Linux
- Intuitive UI, simple, very easy-to-use, and many more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 98/ 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 166 MHz or faster CPU
- Memory: 64 MB RAM (512 or higher recommended)
- Disk Space: 10 MB free hard disk space
What’s new in WinArchiver 5
- New ability to convert files to zip or 7z format
- Some minor bug fixes and feature enhancements
- Added new file archive format extension support
- Other new features, bug fixes and improvements