VMware Workstation Pro 17.0.2
VMware Workstation Pro is a reliable desktop virtualization application that provides the next level of virtualization with comprehensive capabilities.
Overview of VMware Workstation Pro
VMware Workstation Pro is a powerful desktop virtualization solution that allows you to run multiple operating system on the same computer. It comes with comprehensive virtualization features, high performance and supports multiple operating systems. You can create and run an unlimited number of Windows, Linux, BSD, and MS-DOS systems in your machine. This will helps advanced users, developers, programmers, and system administrators to perform various tasks easily and safely.
VMware Workstation supports virtually all hardware, CD/DVD drives, network adapters, disk drives and USB devices, as well as local, external and network drives. You can do almost anything you can do on your physical computer. Moreover, it also includes the ability for to share files, network access, and group multiple virtual machines in an inventory folder for testing complex client-server environments.
VMware Workstation Pro Full Version transforms the way to test, develop, simulate, and deploy apps on any operating systems. Moreover, Workstation Pro can take advantages of your computer’s resources with the ability to handle and maximize multiple-cores CPU, memory, and other resources.
Main Features of VMware Workstation Pro
- Install and run multiple operating systems in the same computer
- Create virtual machines of Windows, Linux, BSD, and MS-DOS
- Run, move, copy, share and access your virtual machines easily
- Build IPv4 or IPv6 virtual networks with custom configurations
- Optimized to support high resolution monitors 4K UHD displays
- Protect your virtual machines with snapshot and clone features
- Create and run an unlimited number of Operating Systems in one PC
- Restricted virtual machines access with content control policies
- Powerful 3D graphics supports with DirectX and OpenGL technology
- Supports HD 7.1 surround sound, USB 3.0, and Bluetooth devices
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (64-bit)
- Processor: 1.3 GHz multi-core or higher CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Graphics card: any Graphics with DirectX 10 or above
- Disk Space: 1.5 GB disk space (installation only)
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
What’s new in VMware Workstation 17 Pro
- Feature to start automatically when the host machine boots up
- Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 operating system supports
- Improved graphics support OpenGL 4.3 for the virtual machines
- New full or fast encryption & security features, and much more.