Virtual Audio Cable 4.70
Virtual Audio Cable is an advanced multimedia driver that lets you connect several audio applications together in real-time to transfer audio streams between them. It is suitable for audiophile applications, you can examine information and configure settings of audio streams from app to app and from device to device.
Overview of Virtual Audio Cable
Virtual Audio Cable creates virtual audio devices that simulates audio cards (virtual audio devices which contains input and output ports). It is similar to sound card with its input and output externally connected between each other, but by using this program you don’t need for any additional audio hardware.
Virtual Audio Cable Full Version allowing multiple applications to open the same port at the same time, all sounds coming to the playback port are mixed together, and each client connected to the recording port will get an individual copy of a signal via its recording or capture stream. Mixing and distributing are performed on the cable basis only, different cables are completely independent from each other. Moreover, with Virtual Cable you can also enable the stream buffer watermark, volume control, as well as channel mixing with no quality loss.
Key Features of Virtual Audio Cable
- No voice latency with maximum interrupt frequency
- Support for almost any of PCM sound formats
- Unlimited number of clients connected to each port
- Create sound mixing between audio output ports
- Distribute an audio stream among several applications
- Intercept and mix several audio sources together
- Synchronous mode and dynamically configure cables
- Can be used for live mixing and live broadcasting
- Convert audio data from one format to another in real-time
- Improved audio application (audio editors / recorders)
- Transfer audio signals from an endpoint to another
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Computer that capable to run the system properly
- Disk Space: 1 MB free hard disk space
What’s new in Virtual Audio Cable 4
- Fixed many driver bugs and signature problems
- Improve stream reliability in typical applications
- New actual sampling rate calculation algorithm
- Added new ARM64 binaries, and so much more.