VideoProc Converter 5.7
VideoProc Converter is a versatile multimedia software that allows you to record, convert, edit, and download multimedia contents with ease.
Overview of VideoProc Converter
VideoProc Converter (formerly known as WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe) is a versatile multimedia processing application that supports hardware acceleration, and fast processing without compromising quality. With this versatile and easy-to-use application you can convert music, videos and DVDs into native audio and video formats, download media files from the Internet, and record your desktop screen with a webcam.
The program has all the basic audio and video editing tools from converter, editor, downloader, ripper, and recorder. It is an all-in-one video editing software that lets you record, convert, download, edit, cut, split, crop, merge, adjust, and compress multimedia files.
VideoProc one of the best basic video processing software available on the market. So, creating video contents and high-quality raw footages is now more easy to acquire. It enables you to works with videos up-to 4K resolution, and giving you a total control over your footages and output files. You can create and convert any videos, audio files and DVDs to media content playable on any devices. This video converter and editor support for Intel QSV, NVIDIA CUDA/NVENC and AMD graphic cards to encode and decode files. Moreover, VideoProc Converter also provides an easy-to-use video stabilization, filtering and denoising supports, splitting and merging, and more.
Key features of VideoProc Converter
- Convert audio files, videos, and DVDs to other native formats
- Built-in hundreds video and audio codecs, optimized supports
- Support to convert HEVC/H.265, H.264, 4K/1080p HD videos
- Record, download, edit video (cut, merge, crop, trim, subtitle)
- Adjust every aspect of output, codec, resolution, bit rate and FPS
- Download videos, music, subtitles, and live streaming videos
- Built-in tools to mark, crop, or highlight area during recording
- Fine-tune video brightness, contrast, gamma, saturation, etc.
- Adjust volume, sync, set delay, change speed, slow/fast-motion
- Add watermark your video with text, logo, image, or timecode
- Resize HD, FHD, 4K and 8k videos with minimum quality loss
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz or higher (intel or AMD CPU)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more is recommended)
- Disk Space: 200 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
What’s new in VideoProc 5
- Advanced hardware acceleration processing support
- New support to keep multiple subtitle tracks available
- Improved video encoding support for Windows 11
- Fixed minor bugs in downloading some online videos
- Added new profiles for some mobile phone models