VariCAD 2023 v2.05
VariCAD is a computer program that can be used to create professional 2D drawings / designs, 3D models and mechanical engineering needs.
Overview of VariCAD
VariCAD is a good CAD program that features many powerful tools for 3D modeling and 2D drafting. It is a fast, compact, easy-to-use, and provides everything necessary for mechanical design, 3D modeling and 2D drafting. The program support for parameters and geometric constraints, calculations, tools for shells, pipelines, bills of materials, crash tests and more. Moreover, it also includes mechanical part and symbol libraries, such as: screws, nuts, bearings, springs and so much more.
VariCAD Full Version offers many calculation modules, allows editing of DWG files without conversion, support the ISO industrial product data exchange format, and more. It contains some modules for 2D drawing, 3D solid modeling, 3D parameters, Pipes, Support of 3D threads, and more. Additionally, it also includes libraries of mechanical parts and 2D symbols, support of assemblies (including multi-level assemblies), support to import from and export to other CAD systems, and more.
Main Features of VariCAD
- 3D models or 2D drawings, editing and modelling
- Allow quick and intuitive 3D and 2D orientation
- Convert 3D models into conventional 2D drawings
- Library of basic 3D solids (prism, cylinder, cone, etc.)
- Supports more complex tools (blending, lofting, etc.)
- Predefined operations like hole, face, groove, edge, etc.
- Ability to check 3D assemblies for possible collisions
- Calculate 2D section area, surface, volume, mass, etc.
- Contains libraries of standard mechanical parts (ANSI, DIN)
- Automatic border detection with advanced dimensioning
- Everything you need for mechanical engineering design
Technical details and Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz multi-core or higher processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- Disk Space: 150 MB free disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 display
- Graphic Card: 1 GB VRAM with OpenGL 4.0
What’s New in VariCAD 2023
- Support complex method of creation of item numbers
- Added new transient and corresponding 2D leaders
- Create solid object from multiple sketching planes
- Added new supports 3D input devices and 3D display
- Rebuilt methods of 2D filleting, and more.