TreeSize Professional 220.127.116.110
TreeSize Professional is is a reliable and flexible multi-threaded disk space management tool that allows you to find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover megabytes on your disks.
Overview of TreeSize Professional
TreeSize Professional is a powerful and comprehensive hard disk space manager that visualize disk usage and removes junk files from your OS. The program shows you detailed size, the number of files, the last access date, compression rate and other detailed information for several folders or drives. It lets you search entire drive, servers or network for old, big, temporary and duplicate files. The search results can be moved, deleted, printed or exported to CSV, XLS, HTML or plain text file format.
TreeSize Professional Full Version enables you to scan your disks, manage hard disk contents and recover precious disk space. The program provides you a quick visualization of disk space usage, and shows you folder size, allocated disk space, and file or folder permissions, and more. This versatile application helps you find old, temporary, duplicate, and big files on drives, as well as entire servers or the entire network.
Main Features of TreeSize Professional
- Find old, big, temporary, and duplicate files/ folders
- High performance with multithreading technology
- Schedule scans and perform them automatically
- Manage and clean up hard disk space efficiently
- Print detailed reports and charts the collected data
- Search results can be moved, deleted or exported
- Many visualizations to break down disk space usage
- Support for network drives in Windows networks
- Manage disk space and scan your hard disks, etc.
- Detailed analysis with numerous reporting options
- And so much more.
Technical details and Requirements for TreeSize
- Operating System: Windows 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Framework: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8
What’s new in TreeSize 9
- Supports the scanning and searching of mailboxes
- Perform scanning and browsing of Azure Storage
- New comparison method for the duplicate search