TablePlus is an advanced, cross-platform, and highly intuitive database management GUI tool for managing SQL and NoSQL databases. It is a complete database management toolkit that can be used for relational and not only relational databases.
Overview of TablePlus
TablePlus allows developers to simultaneously manage relational databases (SQL) and non-relational / not only SQL (NoSQL) databases. It supports most of the popular databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra and many more. With this program database management made easy, and allows developers to simultaneously manage any databases from single application.
TablePlus brings a lot of modern, intuitive and useful database-management features readily accessible GUI interface. It’s designed to make database management as efficient and as easy as possible by providing newbies and professionals alike with a toolsets to browse, manage, edit data and table structures, query results, and more. Similar to RazorSQL, with this program you can quickly get a snapshot of your database, control of what you have changed on your database, troubleshoot problems and more.
The latest version comes with improved support for native databases, and more secure with many security and database protection features. The program supports native libssh and TLS encryption to encrypt your connection, and to keep your data secure.
Key features of TablePlus
- Advanced code review options and a performance-oriented tool with multi tabs
- Built-in SSH tool, that allows users to connect to SSH-enabled servers directly
- Complex, cross-platform, yet highly intuitive database management GUI tool
- Helps speed up the process of managing databases and access any connections
- High performance tool that eliminate needless complexity & extraneous details
- Migrate database to and from various servers, makes database management easier
- Native set of tools to browse, query, edit data, and alter database structures
- Smart query editor with autocomplete, syntax highlighting, and query reformatter
- Support for native libssh and TLS encryption to secure and encrypt connection
- Supports management relational and non-relational (SQL / NoSQL) databases
- Work with multiple databases and connections at the same time (simultaneously)
- Works with a wide range of databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or higher intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 250 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
What’s new in TablePlus 5
- New customize tags and fixed potential crash bugs
- Supported reorder databases and search in database
- Added more SQL binaries and improved SQL editor
- Supported wrap lines to editor width as an option