Synthesia is an intuitive piano simulator and game software that provides you a fun way to learn and play the piano without physical piano. It provides you a new easy way to get started playing the piano or learn how improve your skills.
Overview of Synthesia
Synthesia lets you learn and play the piano directly from your computer without additional piano hardware needed, just use your keyboard keys instead. The program allows you to play piano with fun and ease, and of course you can play the piano according to your skills. You can play a custom MIDI file, linking with MIDI devices, multiple practice features, or plug in a USB piano keyboard for a more realistic experience.
Synthesia Full Version has an attractive, interactive, professional-looking interface and comes with a vast array of songs and instruments. This piano learning software provides feedback that gamifies the practice experience with colourful falling notes. You can download and use your own midi files, play back the instruments and the program will show you how to play them. Additionally, it also allows you to play at your own speed and show you a preview of what keys should be pressed.
Key features of Synthesia
- Play at the piano at your own speed, the program can waits for you to play
- Enable musical notation for any song (leave it notes turned on or off)
- Practice hands separately (piano lessons) and lighted keyboard support
- Unlimited songs, you can find, download or create your own MIDI file
- See upcoming notes in melody practice and find difficult chords faster
- Track your progress that shows how you’re improving, and more.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Graphic: Hardware that supports the OpenGL 2.0 and DirectX 9
What’s new in Synthesia 10
- Supports multiple input instruments and more comprehensive recording
- More easy hand splitting, notes, instruments, chords, and much more.