Sublime Merge 2 Build 2083
Sublime Merge is a powerful Git client program that provides advanced speed and efficiency to handle multiple git repositories.
Overview of Sublime Merge
Sublime Merge is an advanced distributed version control application that help programmers work faster and more efficiently. The program provides a powerful highlighting engine, side-by-side diffs, line-by-line staging, smooth commit editing, and more.
The tool is standalone and can work offline, lets you centralize version control, and automatic management branching and merging, speeds up most operations. By using this Git software, you can keep track of every change made in your source codes and any set of files as well as directories. It has advanced version-control systems, complete history and full version-tracking abilities, and independent of network access.
Sublime Merge Full Version offers an advanced merge feature, powerful comparison, and syntax highlighting tool for management repositories. The program lets you find messages, authors, file names, wildcard and patterns, and switch between the results and files, as well as resolve any merge conflicts. Moreover, the program allows you to integrate with editors, so you will easily access and edit files from the application, as well as GPU accelerator support to speed up rendering.
Key features of Sublime Merge
- Providing unmatched, advanced version-control and tracking changes
- Integrated merge tool to resolve any merge conflict issues directly
- Search for commit messages, authors, file names, and wildcard patterns
- Support for complex search queries and can be constructed to your needs
- Powerful, cross-platform UI toolkit, and syntax highlighting engine
- Custom high-performance Git reading library, GPU for performance
- UI, bindings, menus, and the command palette are all customizable
- Full syntax highlighting identically to Sublime Text for code editor
- All changes made to your repository are updated in real-time
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 or Server 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (64-bit)
- Processor: any CPU capable of running the system
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 150 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
What’s new in Sublime Merge 2
- Automatically fetch with the new preference and support for multi-select
- Custom commands now support selectors anywhere in an argument
- Added re-run button to failed commands in the command history
- Added preference for ordering commit graph by author date, and more.