StartAllBack is a small desktop enhancement software that restores the classical look of the Windows Start Menu, the taskbar, the context menus and the File Explorer.
Overview of StartAllBack
StartAllBack (formerly known as StartIsBack for Windows 8/ 8.1 and StartIsBack++ for Windows 10) restores taskbar, start menu, file explorer, and context menus from Windows 10, adopted with Windows 11 features and look. You can also improve the interface with mica and acrylic effects, as well as the classic start menu derived from Windows 7.
StartAllBack Full Version is specially designed for Windows 11 that can improve timeline and remove the classic UI from under the rug. The program restore and improve Windows Start menu & taskbar, better timeline, embrace, enhance and unsweep classic and familiar look of your desktop. It will brings back the UI items that were changed in Windows 11, allowing you to preserve the familiar UI rather than the new desktop layout and the enhanced looks.
Key Features of StartAllBack
- Navigate dropdown menus and improve file explorer UI
- Restore and improve taskbar, start menu and explorer
- Adjust icon size, margins and show labels on task icons
- Lightweight fewer RAM used fewer processes started
- Drag and drop & move taskbar to top, left or right edges
- Centre task icons but keep start button on the left/ right
- Split object into segments, use dynamic translucency
- Ribbon and command bar revamped with translucent effects
- Specifically designed to bring back the classic layout and looks
- Easy to launch apps and navigate the system with one click
- Fast and responsive taskbar menus better touch support
- Windows 7, 10 and third-party taskbar and start menu styles
- Details pane, restore and improve context menus, and more.
Technical details and Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 Only (64-bit only)
What’s new in StartAllBack 3
- Optimized support for new Windows 11
- All new look with rounded acrylic menus