Scrivener is a powerful and professional content-generation tool that allow writers to concentrate on writing and structuring long and difficult documents.
Overview of Scrivener
Scrivener Full Version provides everything you need to start creating documents, notes, concepts, manuscripts, and metadata. The program provides an advanced management system that enables user to organize notes, concepts, research and whole documents including rich text, web pages, PDF, images, audio, video, etc. The program features additional tools for planning, writing and structuring documents. Scrivener is suitable for students, novelists, comics writers, academics, non-fiction writers, journalists, translators, business and technical writers, and more.
This document writer provides a complete and powerful document formatting and correction tools, more than Microsoft Word does. Moreover, it also supports integrated development environment (IDE), enables users to edit several documents at once, ability to export text into multiple document formats, and more.
Key Features of Scrivener
- Complete word-processing program and outliner
- Document snapshots, compile, export and print
- Edit multiple documents and full screen editing
- Export text into multiple document formats
- Features for submission or self-publishing
- Manuscript sharing, formatting and publishing
- Multi-Markdown for LaTeX support and more.
- Powerful formatting, comments and footnotes
- Powerful project and document management tool
- Provides an array of powerful and flexible tools
- Support Integrated Development Environment
- Tools for planning and restructuring writing
- And so much more.
Technical details and Requirements for Scrivener
- Operating System: Windows 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz of processor (dual core processor or above)
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM (2 GB or more is recommended)
- Disk Space: 300 MB free hard disk space
- Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2+
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
What’s new in v3
- Enhanced outlining and improved e-book export
- New quick search tool and bookmarks feature
- New metadata checkboxes, dates and list boxes
- Other bug fixes and feature improvements.