Rhinoceros is an advanced 3D design and modeling software with unparalleled modeling workarounds for any multimedia and graphic design.
Overview of Rhinoceros
Rhinoceros (also known as Rhino, Rhino3D, or Rhinoceros 3D) is an advanced computer-aided design (CAD), and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) program. You can use this program in any CAD and CAM, rapid prototyping, and 3D printing and reverse engineering projects.
Rhino 3D is an advanced 3D development software that specially designed for modeling, rendering, analysis, and fabrication tools. The program is used in many industries including architecture, automotive design, product design, as well as for multimedia and graphic design projects. It allows you to create, edit, translate, and analyze surfaces, curves, and solids, and even handle all forms of complex 3D models. Moreover, Rhino is also supports polygon meshes for a complete coverage of geometric data types.
Rhinoceros 3D can be used in a large numbers of purposes, such as 3D design and manufacturing (CAD / CAM), 3D printing, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering, and more. It provides a wide range of versatile tools, which enables you to accurately model your designs ready for various projects.
This 3D design software is very customizable, you can customize the interface and create custom commands and menus. Additionally, you can also transfer and exchange your 3D file created by this application to other CAD software like Autodesk, or SketchUp.
Key features of Rhinoceros
- 2D / 3D object transformation, analysis, and manufacturing
- Surface, solids, polygon meshes and points creation tools
- Create, edit, analyze, render, animate and visualization
- Comprehensive curve creation and powerful drawing tools
- Advanced tools for 3D modeling, rendering and analysis
- Accessible development tools and expandable with plug-ins
- Compatible with almost all 3D format and with any plug-ins
- Robust mesh import, export, creation, and editing tools
- Modern rendering technology with CPU and GPU hardware
- Translate curves, surfaces, solids, at no limits on complexity
- Extremely fast 3D graphics apps with unlimited viewports
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 8.1/ 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz processor (Intel or AMD) or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (minimum)
- Disk Space: 600 MB disk space (additional required)
- Screen Resolution: 1280 × 768 display
- Graphic Card: 4 GB VRAM with OpenGL 4.1
What’s new in Rhino 7
- Dozens of refinements to existing tools and new commands
- Robust algorithm to create a beautiful quad mesh from
- Added transparent color support on layers and objects
- Improved supports for third-party plug-ins, and more.