Resolume Arena 7.16.0 rev 25503
Resolume Arena is a reliable video and audio mixing application that allows you to create high quality visuals for live shows.
Overview of Resolume Arena
Resolume Arena is a powerful virtual audio and video mixing that can play multiple layers without skipping, create and combine audio and video visual effects, and handle multiple live inputs in real-time. The program gives you everything you need for visual mapping, layer masking, lighting, geometry correction, screen warping, edge blending, fireworks, and more. It allows you to quickly and easily play your videos as you want and at any amount of screens, videos and effects.
Resolume Arena provides you a set of Visual Jockey (VJ) tools, advanced composite software and real-time video effect for live performance. It has everything you need to mix and match your visuals quickly and easily. You can play your videos forwards, backwards, scratch and adjust tempo to the beat. Moreover, Resolume Arena also offers automatic beat matching which enables you to mix multiple tracks together and overlap the visuals.
It is a great application to deliver impressive live performances, you can focuses on providing quick access to audio and video effects. The application offers you a very large set of features which include MIDI and OSC compatibility, clip transitions, crossfading, DMX input, and more. All-in-all, Arena is one of the best video and audio mixing application that can certainly help create outstanding performances.
Key features of Resolume Arena
- Powerful live HD video mixing with real-time rendering
- Mix, match, & blend with two or more projectors with ease
- Play videos forwards, backwards, scratch and adjust tempo
- Support for unlimited number of videos and special effects
- Project video on any type of surface even complex structures
- Send out colours to DMX fixtures and sync with your visuals
- Live composite and effects that drastically change the visuals
- Projection mapping tools, directly capture and play live cameras
- Optimized for VGA for performance and best quality possible
- Plays both audio and video files, combine and composite beats
- Easily to add audio and visual plugins, and so much more.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz quad-core processor (6-core or higher recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB or higher recommended)
- Graphics Card: 2 GB VRAM Nvidia or AMD (4 GB or higher recommended)
- Disk Space: 2 GB free hard disk space (SSD recommended)
What’s new in Arena 7.16
- Text rendering improvements from fonts and styles
- New nodes to quantize the signal into discrete steps
- Improved effect colors, clips, layers, groups and decks
- Other bug fixes, new features and improvements.