RazorSQL is an intuitive SQL database query tool, browser and editor that supports multi-platforms and works with all major databases.
Overview of RazorSQL
RazorSQL is a cross-platform database application that supports all popular databases such as MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, SQL Azure, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Filemaker, Sysbase and more. It is one of the best database administration tool that allows you to connect to dozens of databases from one tool. You can easily browse, create, edit, repair, navigate, and execute SQL queries ranging from simple statements to complex procedures and even allows you to work with different databases.
RazorSQL Full Version offers a complete and reliable database administration solution to work with a variety of databases via either JDBC or ODBC connections. The program provides both easy to use visual tools and advanced features to allow users to browse the database features in more easy way. In addition, RazorSQL also allows database administrators to compare data from different tables, views, executing SQL scripts, and export data to XML, HTML and Excel spreadsheets.
Key features of RazorSQL
- Visual tools and advanced features for database administration
- Easy creating, editing, dropping, and viewing database objects
- Powerful tools for importing and exporting data to other formats
- Built-in query builder from simple query to complex procedures
- Database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures
- Robust programming editor with support for SQL, PHP, Java, etc.
- Compare table data and / or query results, and SQL data history
- Viewing and extracting Zip and Jar files with no plugins required
- Supports XML, HTML, and twelve other programming languages
- Customizable syntax highlighting colors, and auto completion
- Powerful Code editor and extends functionality with the API plugin
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 64 MB RAM (higher recommended)
- Disk Space: 250 MB free disk space
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
What’s new in RazorSQL 10
- New support for table conversion and SSL encryption
- Updated MySQL driver with auto download process
- New ability to set different syntax highlighting colors
- Added option in MySQL copy table to another database
- Improved interface from icons default toolbar layout