PureBasic 6.02 LTS (Win/macOS/Linux)
PureBasic is a powerful, cross-platform, high-level programming languages for developing and debugging programs and games with BASIC.
Overview of PureBasic
PureBasic is an Integrated development environment (IDE) program that includes all the necessary tools for app developments. The program allows you to create applications for Windows, Linux, MacOS X, and AmigaOS. This means that the same code can be compiled natively for the supported OS. It helps programmers to write BASIC code, debug, run and create a fast, reliable system friendly executable file.
This IDE includes a cross-platform library containing a lot of functions for working with the console, windows, 2D and 3D graphics, networking and much more. It offers a user friendly environment for both beginners and experienced users for verifying the code and compiling it into an executable file. The program has been created as a simple programming language for beginners, but it can also address more experienced users.
PureBasic Full Version is a native 32 bit and 64 bit programming language. The program support for Windows 32-bit/64-bit, macOS, and Linux 32-bit/64-bit. PureBasic has user-friendly syntax, and provides advanced features such as structures, procedures, dynamically linked lists and more. Moreover, experienced coders will have no problem gaining access to any of the Operating System structures, API and more.
Key features of PureBasic
- Huge set of internal commands to build applications or games
- BASIC programming language based keywords, and much more.
- Basic operation support such as If-Else-EndIf, Repeat-Until, etc.
- No external runtime, DLLs, interpreter or anything else required
- Strong types, strong syntax to avoid programming mistakes
- Very fast compiler which creates highly optimized executables
- Procedure and structure support for advanced programming
- Full support of Namespace, Unicode and access to full OS API
- Dedicated editor, debugger, and development environment
- Game support through dedicated libraries (DirectX and OpenGL)
- Powerful integrated debugger and profiler to trace and analyze code
Technical details and System Requirements
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Linux (kernel 2.2 or above)
- MacOS X (10.8.5 or above)
What’s new in Purebasic 6
- Connection and global timeout for Http commands
- Added support to Apple M1, and other hardware
- Auto DPI support for Menu and ToolBar library
- Bugs fixed on Compiler and libraries, and more.