PicPick Professional 7.2.0
PicPick is a comprehensive screen capture and recording application that comes with built-in dedicated editor to directly edit the captures.
Overview of PicPick Professional
PicPick Professional is an all-in-one screen capture and recording tool designed for everyone. It is one of the most versatile application on the market, you can capture the screenshots, record the desktop screen or webcam, edit images and share the results. The program comes with user friendly interface, advanced image editor and tools, advanced color picker, ruler, color palette, whiteboard, etc., and intuitive workflow that suitable for graphic designers, home users, software developers, and more.
PicPick Professional Full Versions provides a full-featured screen capture and recording tool with additional tools for graphic needs. The program offers multiple methods of taking snapshots, highly customizable and packs enough graphic features for home users and professionals alike. Additionally, the program also comes with portable edition, called PicPick Portable that designed for users who need direct uses without installation.
Key features of PicPick Professional
- Basic image editing tools additional features and effects
- Support sound effect, output and various color code type
- Full install mode and also available in portable edition
- Intuitive user interface (UI) and easily accessible ribbon
- Colourful gradient skins and capture full screen and region
- Color picker, color palette, drawing, shapes, arrows, etc.
- Powerful screen capture with multilanguage interface
- Relative coordinates on screen smooth display and sizeable
- Photoshop style RGB/ HSV and great support auto-scroll
- Support for FTP, Web, social media, cloud services, etc.
- Orientation, units, ruler, whiteboard and many more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 700 display
- Disk Space: 100 MB disk space
What’s new in PicPick 7
- Added new languages and improved interface (UI)
- Fixed minor issues and improved performance