Photomatix Pro 7.0.1
Photomatix Pro is an easy-to-use yet powerful photo enhancer application that allows you to enhance your photos without any hassle.
Overview of HDRsoft Photomatix Pro
Photomatix Pro is more than just an easy-to-use photo enhancer program, but it also has advanced features to works with HDR images. The program allows you to merge multiple shots into HDR images, and you can also modify very aspect of the image by adjusting the exposure, contrast, tone, and luminosity. You can create HDR images that reveals highlight, and shadow details without any hassle.
With this photo utility you can create HDR photos, adjust the exposure, tone, contrast, luminosity, effect, etc., to reflect exactly the amazing landscape you images. There are also some tools and settings provided to lets you adjust the light, remove shadows, reduce noise, chromatic aberrations, and more. It is certainly very helpful for photographers to create HDR images with natural-looking results and ultra-realistic images even if it comes from images with low light conditions.
Photomatix Pro includes automatic and manual modes, so you can let the program to enhance the images automatically, or you can adjust every parameter manually. In addition, there program also supports batch processing that allows you to enhance multiple images simultaneously. Moreover, Photomatix Pro also can be used as a plugin for Lightroom and Capture One, so you can directly enhance your photos from the host.
Key Features of Photomatix Pro
- Manual and automatic alignment of hand-held photos
- Control every single detail of images (every parameter)
- Apply several different combinations of filters and effects
- Merge multiple shots into one high-quality HDR image
- Supports JPEG, TIF, HDR, EXR, PSD, CRW, RAW, etc.
- Apply lens corrections based on camera model profiles
- Can automatically identifies the correct device model
- Adjust the tone, lighting, contrast, shadows and more
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: 3.0 GHz multi-core processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 1 GB free disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
What’s new in Photomatix Pro 7
- New batch process multiple images with preview
- Applying a different preset / setting or HDR settings
- Custom watermark tool text or image watermark
- Adds the option to save HDR images in DNG format
- Adds support for mew camera models and lenses
- Ghost removal mask for batching, and many more.