PDF Shaper Professional 13.4
PDF Shaper is a lightweight and easy-to-use PDF software which offers all the essential PDF tools needed for working with PDF documents.
Overview of PDF Shaper Professional
PDF Shaper Professional is a versatile PDF software, which offers an array of PDF tools and utilities to help you alter your PDF documents. With this software, you can convert, edit, modify, and optimize your PDF documents and all its contents with ease. You can convert, split, edit, merge, extract text, encrypt, add watermark, and alter your PDF documents. It is an effective and fast solutions to handle your PDF documents for any purposes and business needs.
PDF Shaper Professional allows you to convert PDF documents to different formats and vice versa. The program supports all common graphics formats like BMP, TIFF, JPG, PNG, GIF, and documents text, RTF, DOC, and DOCX. It has very simple and intuitive interface, just select the documents you want, edit, and convert them in no time. Moreover, PDF Shaper also supports batch conversion, so you can process multiple files at once, allows to merge multiple PDF files into a single PDF, extract data from PDF documents, and more. In addition, it also provides additional functionality, such as meta data editor, digital signing tool, and more.
Key Features of PDF Shaper Professional
- Add text and image watermark and edit PDF metadata
- Batch processing (process multiple files simultaneously)
- Convert PDF to Image, DOC, DOCX, text and vice versa
- Crop, delete, rotate, insert, and move PDF pages, etc.
- Extract text / images or remove images from PDF document
- Set password and user permissions (access privileges)
- Split and merge several PDF documents into one PDF file
- Low resource usage, supports Unicode text and Command line
- Sign, encrypt and decrypt PDF documents, and much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Disk Space: 30 MB disk space
What’s new in PDF Shaper 13
- Added option to fix corrupted XREF tables
- New support for annotations & math symbols
- Added support of text and DOCX documents