Pano2VR Pro 7.0.4
Pano2VR is a powerful and innovative application for creating interactive panoramas from standard images, panoramic, 360° photos and videos.
Overview of Pano2VR Pro
Pano2VR is a powerful software that lets you converts your photos into spherical or cylindrical panoramic images as video, animation and virtual tours. It allows you to create virtual tours with hundreds of nodes for desktop and mobile devices. The program provides all the essential tools create 3D-looking photos or 360-degree panoramas where the image moves according to your cursor.
Pano2VR Pro enables you to easily convert a 360-degree panoramic images, HTML5, and QuickTime VR formats. It offers an easy and fast solution to create interactive 360-degree panoramic images. This tool facilitates intuitive, interactive panorama creation and you can modify the contents in various ways. You can add images, videos, effects, background sounds, apply transitions, and more. In addition, you can also customize the appearance of your project into a something different and special.
Pano2VR Full Version comes with a lot of features and possibilities of exporting panoramas as a movie file, HTML5, Google Street View, and more. Moreover, it also offers several features to modify every element, you can use timing for each element, several predefined skin elements and other tools.
Key features of Pano2VR Pro
- Supports cylindrical, spherical, cube faces, and even VR
- Design your own look from buttons, graphics, and layout
- Add animations and sound effects to your panoramic images
- Exports the panorama as an animation, and other formats
- Set hotspots, and pre-defined or fully customizable skins
- Exports as HTML5, WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla plugins
- Add maps, links, logos and other information to the panorama
- Export cylindrical and cubical QuickTime VR panoramas
- Autorotation with selectable direction, speed and delay
- Allows you to patch the input image dynamically, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 3.0 GHz multi-core or higher CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 500 MB disk space (additional required)
- Screen Resolution: 1280×720 display or higher
What’s new in Pano2VR 7
- Improvements to export as a standalone HTML5
- Added New filtering, transitions and flares effects
- Skin editor, other bug fixes and improvements.