O&O DiskImage Professional 18.4.296
O&O DiskImage is a powerful disk imaging software that lets you make swift copies of your files, folders, disk drives or an entire computer whenever you want.
Overview of O&O DiskImage Professional
O&O DiskImage Professional is an advanced disk imaging program for creating, cloning and restoring data on any storage media. It allows you to create backups of systems, files, folders, single or multi partition, disk drives or an entire computer. With O&O DiskImage, you can create image backup, clone, duplicate, or even restore backup onto a computer with different hardware and different specification from the original machine. So, you will never again have to worry about data lost, because the program helps you quickly restore your important data easily and quickly.
O&O DiskImage Professional Edition provides you everything you need to backup, manage, restore and get your data back with ease. All the features are combined in one single intuitive program from disk management, monitoring and warning of security risks, and more. It supports HDD, SSHD and SSD drives as well as the latest UEFI System. Whether you want to create and restore backups to avoid data loss, or you simply wish to clone and transfer files or entire disk drive images, this app may be the right tool for the job. Moreover, the app also provides tools to automate the backup process, more customization options, and more.
Key Features of O&O DiskImage Professional
- Backup files, partitions, disk drives or entire computer
- Can backup System, files, folders and any hard drives
- Create backup, copy, clone drives and entire disks
- Create backup and restore individual files or folders
- Advanced monitoring and warning of security risks
- Direct creation of VHDs and Windows Boot system
- Restore system onto different hardware (M.I.R.), etc.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32 bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz processor (or higher)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more is recommended)
- Disk Space: 1 GB free disk space (additional required)
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
What’s new in O&O DiskImage 18
- Brand new user interface and operability
- Improved support of DPI and high contrast
- Stability and performance improvements
- Other bug fixes and improvements