OneCommander Pro 3.46.0
OneCommander Pro is a Windows explorer alternative file manager with modern dual-panel browsers, tabs, and advanced navigation tools.
Overview of OneCommander Pro
OneCommander is a powerful file manager for Windows 10 and Windows 11 with intuitive interface, advanced support and a built-in file viewer. The program enables all basic file management operations, and also allows advanced file management task such as file tagging, and more. The built-in file viewer allows you to view documents, images, spreadsheets, presentations, audio files, video files, archives, and much more.
Apart from basic operations, OneCommander also provides advanced functionality that default file manager not possible. It is one of the best and free file manager, and more features you’ll get than standard Windows Explorer found in Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Moreover, OneCommander Pro Full Version provides advanced search function, customizable hotkeys, support for RAR, ZIP, 7z, TBZ, TGZ, and other archive formats, batch renaming files or folders, and more. Furthermore, the program also provides a built-in FTP client, has the ability to mount image files, comes with terminal emulator, and more.
Key Features of OneCommander Pro
- Control and customization over your files and folders
- GPU Hardware and DirectX accelerated where possible
- DEP, ASLR and Memory-safe language C# and .NET
- Organize the contents on your local and network drive
- Work on multiple directories at the same time (simultaneously)
- Dual browser panes with tabs and navigation functionalities
- Built-in file viewer that support for multiple file formats
- Security DEP (permanent) and ASLR (high entropy)
- And so much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (memory)
- Disk Space: 150 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
What’s new in One Commander 3
- New open explorer option to browse phone storage
- Button settings to set list of drives as default folder
- Scripts in menu hide extensions and icon fixed
- Many new features, bug fixes and improvements.