NetSupport Manager (Control & Client) 14.00.0
NetSupport Manager is a remote administration software that allows you to monitor and manage computers across a LAN or WAN network.
Overview of NetSupport Manager
NetSupport Manager provides a large set of comprehensive tools for remote control and desktop management for clients that are connected to your network. The program allows you to manage and monitor the activity of your employees. Not only to ensure that your employees are doing their jobs accordingly, but also to offer direct support for any issues that can appear.
This remote manager can be used to access and control a bulk of remote devices from any location, any system, and any device. You can manage multiple-devices simultaneously, scan and view multiple devices in real-time, chat and transfer files between them, and more.
NetSupport Manager offers advanced monitoring and management capabilities for any system including desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. It is a secure and fast way of connecting users via LAN, WAN, and the Internet and requires no firewall configuration needed. Moreover, the program also enables you to turn on and shutdown multiple devices in a single click.
Key features of NetSupport Manager
- Advanced and comprehensive remote access and management capabilities
- Support for unlimited number of devices desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Monitor multiple systems, collaborate, chat, file transfers, and remote support
- Remote control from and to Windows, Linux, Mac, Chrome OS, Android or iOS
- View general information about client’s OS, networks, and other system details
- View and control the screen, keyboard and mouse, send print jobs, and more.
- Transfer files between connected devices using a simple drag and drop interface
- Remote inventory that obtain a real-time view of the hardware and software
- Support for both TCP/IP, HTTP communications and even IPX and NetBIOS
- Two-way chat, messages, help requests and audio support between any users
- Support for remote command, scripting and scheduling suite to automate tasks
- Military and financial institutions 256-bit encryption and smart card support
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or higher processor
- Memory: 32 MB for client, 256 MB for Control
- Disk Space: 250 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
What’s new in NetSupport Manager v14
- New user interface for easy remote control and remote management
- Integrates PowerShell and Remote Command Prompt to the right menu
- New support of Two-factor authentication (2FA) for extra layer of security
- Added new SSL/TLS certificates for superior data security and encryption
- Control gateway key, security keys and operator passwords, and many more.