NetSpot Unlimited Enterprise 2.16.822.0
NetSpot is a powerful networking application that offers a wide range of tools to help you enhance the efficiency of your wireless network.
Overview of NetSpot Unlimited Enterprise
NetSpot is a professional application used for wireless network analysis, site surveys, and troubleshooting tool. With the help of this program, you can improve your home or office Wi-Fi networks. The program can generate Wi-Fi network related information like coverage, location, wireless issue, and more.
The main idea of this app is to determine the feasibility of implementing a wireless network in a specific area, finding the best spots for access points, cables, antennas and other network equipment. You can scan, detect, collect, visualize, analyze, manage, troubleshoot, audit, plan, and deploy your wireless network. Furthermore, the program can also detect nearby access points, view signal strength, frequency information, and other network-related information, as well as identify connectivity issues.
NetSpot Unlimited Enterprise provides all the professional wireless site survey tools needed for hotspot site creations and network coverage analysis. The program lets you do Wi-Fi site surveys and analysis over any 802.11 network. You can analyze radio signals, discover noise sources and optimize access point locations. NetSpot is the fast and best tool so far, to detect unauthorized workstations, avoid cross-channel interference, and check and monitor security settings.
Key features of NetSpot Unlimited Enterprise
- Advanced data collection and visualization for WiFi site survey solution
- Easily and quickly identify connectivity and wireless interference issues
- Eliminating rogue access points and detecting unauthorized workstations
- Find the best spots for access points and other WiFi network equipment
- Measuring wireless signal, analyze leakages, and discover noise sources
- Resolve Wi-Fi configuration problems with automated professional advice
- Visualize, manage, audit, troubleshoot, and deploy wireless networks
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (2 GB or more is recommended)
- Disk Space: 30 MB free hard disk space
- Adapter: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless network
What’s new in NetSpot 2
- New visualizations, improved usability and enhanced UI
- Updated the Wi-Fi equipment vendors built-in database
- Fixed random crashes, other bug fixes and improvements