Native Instruments Kontakt 7.4.1
Native Instruments Kontakt is an excellent sampler software with advanced sampling and synthesis engine that can be used for music production and computer-based DJing.
Overview of Native Instruments Kontakt
Kontakt is the leading software sampling applications on the market. With this software, you can create complex sounds and instruments that utilize the Kontakt sampling and synthesis engine. It comes with a huge instrument library, instrument bus system, filters, expressive sound shaping, advanced sampling framework and scripting, on-board studio effects, and deep editing capabilities.
Native Instruments Kontakt includes a rich sound library with thousand different instruments and contains all standard band instruments for any genres. Additionally, the program also offers highest-quality orchestral instruments, samplers, effects and other versatile tools. With these tools you will be easily create instruments that can loops, play patterns, and grooves as opposed to single notes. It also support for new 16-bus system with comprehensive routing options. Moreover, it works as standalone software and synthesizer compatible application plug-ins, supporting VST, Core Audio, DirectConnect, MAS or FreeMIDI formats.
Key Features of Native Instruments Kontakt
- Search, filter, and audition individual sounds from your collection
- Hundreds instruments available from NI and other manufacturers
- Preview sounds and control key parameters with dedicated knobs
- Huge collection of instruments, synthesizers, and studio effects
- Sampling tools and effects modules, and advanced scripting supports
- Wavetable sound engine that combine synthesis with sampling
- Dozens effect modules, including reverbs, delays and guitar amps
- Enables advanced, fast, simple and real-time audio manipulation
- High-quality time-stretching, flexible looping and slicing, and more
- Enables complex and highly-realistic sampled instruments
- Assemble, customize, and reuse performance views and controls
- Audio streaming, smart memory management, and many more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz multi-core (i5 / equivalent CPU or higher)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (6 GB or higher is recommended)
- Disk Space: 1.0 GB free disk space (additional required)
- Graphics card: Direct 3D 11.1
What’s new in Kontakt 7
- Support for 16-bus system with comprehensive routing options
- More high quality (HQ) filters, and support for MIDI file player
- Integrated insert and send effects, and much more.