n-Track Studio Suite 126.96.36.19958
n-Track Studio is a powerful multi-track audio recording and editing software that offers professional grade tools and high-quality outputs.
Overview of n-Track Studio Suite
n-Track Studio provides one-stop audio processing solution for audio recording, editing and mixing. It provides the easiest and simplest digital audio workstation (DAW) program for all level of experiences. With this program you can turns your PC into an easy-to-use yet comprehensive multi-track audio recording studio. You can record, edit, apply effects, process audio live input, overdub your audio tracks, mix and then burn or export to various audio formats.
n-Track Studio Suite lets you record, playback, and overdub your audio tracks with effects, real-time input processing, automated aux channels, and more. The program supports 24-bit – 192 kHz recording, 64-bit mixing, live input processing, multiple channels soundcards, mp3 encoding and more.
The program brings a complete and powerful multitrack audio recorder and editor without limit, the limit is your creativity, ability and imagination. It is the perfect tool for professional-quality audio recordings. Additionally, Download n-Track Studio Suite Full Version you can even record and overdub audio tracks, applying special effects, real-time input processing, automated aux channels, destructive and non-destructive audio editing, and more.
Key features of n-Track Studio Suite
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio tracks
- DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins
- Adjust the audio effect settings and listen to the result in real-time
- Audio syncing, live input processing and multi-effect instruments
- Support for third party DirectX, VST 2.0 and ReWire audio plug-ins
- Supports surround mixing for creating using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels
- Powerful full spectrum analyzer and an automatic instrument tuner
- Professional audio quality and comprehensive and easy workflow
- Supports multiple input and output soundcards (multi soundcards)
- Play videos in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback panel
- Automated volume, pan, aux sends and returns and effects parameters
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 3 GHz multi-core or higher CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 500 MB free disk space
- SoundCard (internal or external)
What’s new in n-Track Studio 9
- New creative tools: VocalTune and Guitar & Bass amp simulators
- New screen drumkit controller lets you play drum sounds with ease
- Other bug fixes and improvements.