Minitab is a feature-rich, powerful, and comprehensive statistical software that provides all the tools needed for data processing and analysis.
Overview of Minitab Statistical Software
Minitab Statistical Software combines all the tools and functions needed from basic statistical analysis to business analytics, product development, and process validation in a single package. It is widely used in a variety of industries, including marketing, education, manufacturing, and development. With this statistical software, you can perform virtually any statistical analysis, including hypothesis testing, regression analysis, and more.
Minitab Full Version provides convenience in data analysis and visualization with interactive assistant that guides you through the whole process. The program lets you analyze and discover trends, uncover hidden relationships between variables, find and predict patterns, and create stunning visualizations. It delivers advanced statistical analysis, dynamic visualizations, predictive, and improvement analytics to enable data-driven decision making.
All-in-all, Minitab is an advanced statistical software for quality improvement projects including statistical control, design and experiment. It is a comprehensive set of statistics package for exploring your data, and graphs and then communicate your results.
Main Features of Minitab
- Create graph, histogram, matrix plots, charts, boxplots, 3D plots, etc.
- Comprehensive set of powerful statistical tools to process your data
- All the basic statistical tools both linear and nonlinear regression
- Supports linear regression, binary, ordinal and logistic regression
- Export graphics to any formats including TIF, JPEG, PNG, etc.
- Customizable interface and extensive preferences and user profiles
- Analysis of variance, create response prediction and optimization
- Random number generator, bootstrapping and randomization tests
- Quality tools for all and individual distribution identification
- Dynamic visualization automatically update graphs as data change
- Powerful scripting capabilities with Python and R integrations
- Assistant in measurement, graphical, hypothesis tests, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 or Server 2019/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz multi-core or higher CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more recommended
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display or higher
- Disk Space: 2 GB free hard disk space
What’s new in Minitab 21
- New tool that instantly creates and displays multiple graphs
- AI machine learning algorithms in Predictive Analytics Module
- Improved selection for factorial, designs, and many more.