MemTest86 Pro 10.5 Build 1000
MemTest86 is a powerful memory stress test and diagnostics application that allows you to check and find problems on unhealthy RAM sticks.
Overview of MemTest86 Pro
MemTest86 Pro is a powerful memory test program, designed to help you check the functionality of Random Access Memory (RAM). It allows you to diagnose and locate intermittent memory errors, verify that the RAM sticks will properly accept and maintain arbitrary pattern data written to it, and ensure that there are no conflicts between memory addresses, nor are there errors where different bits of memory interact.
Bad RAM is one of the most horrible computer problems which sometimes makes the system error and unstable. There are many applications that can be used for memory testing, but so far MemTest86 is one of the best tool on the market. MemTest86 Pro Full Version is the leading memory testing tool, which can be used to diagnose and determine if the installed memory is functioning properly and without problems. By using this memory test tool, you can easily diagnose the status of the installed memory sticks quickly and easily.
Key features of MemTest86 Pro
- Comprehensive memory test algorithms and patterns
- Bootable from USB flash drive or CD, and Networks
- RAM benchmark graphs and customizable reports support
- Supports scalable deployment across LAN via PXE boot
- Support for automation via a configuration file, and more.
- Supports DDR3, DDR4, DDR5, XMP, UEFI, ECC RAM, etc.
- Spot memory issues with the series of test patterns
- Support for both x86 and x64 architecture computers
- Diagnose RAM through thirteen different tests, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: x86 System (Mac, Linux, or Windows)
- Processor: any processor capable running the system
- Firmware: UEFI platform firmware
- Disk Space: 50 MB free hard disk space
- Peripherals: Mouse and Keyboard
- Additional requirements: CD or USB flash drive
What’s new in MemTest86 10
- Added support for new Ryzen DDR5 chip
- Added new support for TCP/IP connection
- Speed improvements of between 10% and 30%
- Configuration parameter to skip the results
- New displaying and reporting RAM settings
- Support for DDR5 XMP 3.0 SPD RAM profiles