MAGIX VEGAS Pro 188.8.131.521
MAGIX VEGAS Pro is a non-linear editor (NLE) for video and multi-track digital audio production for beginners and professionals alike.
Overview of MAGIX VEGAS Pro
MAGIX VEGAS Pro (formerly known as SONY VEGAS Pro) is designed for video post production and multi-channel audio recording and mixing. With this NLE editor, you will be easily to create professional-quality videos up-to 4k resolutions and high-quality audio formats. It features real-time audio and video editing on unlimited tracks, powerful video sequencing, VST and DirectX plug-in effect support.
VEGAS Pro is a complete editor for professional video and audio production, as well as Blue-ray disc creation. It provides all-in-one environment for creative professionals to create high-definition and high-fidelity videos with unrivalled audio quality. The program features real-time multitrack video and audio editing, resolution-independent video sequencing, compositing tools, and complex effects.
MAGIX VEGAS Pro Full Version comes with a comprehensive audio and video editing features, a lot of audio and video effects, image stabilization, and support for working with high-frame-rate (HFR) videos. Furthermore, VEGAS Pro supports a wide range of graphics, video and audio formats, as well as Dolby Digital surround sound mixing. This program formerly developed as an audio editor, this is why it offers a complete audio processing tools than other similar apps.
Main Features of MAGIX VEGAS Pro
- Project media tagging, interchange and management
- Advanced editing tools with effects and compositing
- Stereoscopic 3D adjustments and create 3D projects
- Supports all graphic formats, audio and video material
- Audio FX, and surround sound mixing and encoding
- High-resolution audio and multithreaded audio engine
- Auto correct footage and envelope automation recording
- DVD and Blu-ray Disc authoring with layout and design
- Extensive audio effects, and broadcast format support
- Extensive video and audio, keyframes and transformation
- Robust plug-in architecture and multi-format editing
- Multi-core CPU, GPU acceleration and 4K video support
- Support for RAW photo files, and so much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz quad-cores (intel i5 / AMD Ryzen 5 or higgher CPU)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM (32 GB or more is recommended)
- Disk Space: 1.5 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphic Card: 4 GB VRAM with DirectX 12 or above
What’s new VEGAS Pro 20
- New white balance controls to adjust different color temperatures
- Automatic project collections that organizes all assets automatically
- Quickly gather media for your project from collaborators, and more.
- Improved stability and performance of these legacy VST plug-ins
- Two new transitions have been added honeycomb and color planes
- Create custom transition behaviour and control the rate and animation
- New ability to automatically create regions over the detected scenes