Macrium Reflect 8.1.7544
Macrium Reflect is one of the best disk imaging application that offers data backup and recovery solutions for home users, workstations and servers. It allows you to create backups of individual files and folders, System partitions, SQL databases, partitions, disks and an entire PC.
Overview of Macrium Reflect
Macrium Reflect is a powerful data backup and recovery software that allows you create full, incremental and differential backup images. With this program you can backups and protects your important documents, databases, photos, videos, emails, and other data as well as system files. When something unwanted happens, you can easily restore your data back.
Macrium Reflect Full Version uses the leading data compression algorithm and techniques to create disk images of your files, partitions and disks. The disk image is compressed and encrypted using AES encryption algorithms to help you protect the data from unauthorized access. Moreover, the backup images can be mounted as virtual drive in Windows Explorer and you can browse and restored your data with ease.
Macrium Reflect Server Plus Edition supports creating automatic backup tasks, on a daily, weekly or monthly interval. It is a complete solution that can satisfy most backup and recovery tasks.
Key Features of Macrium Reflect
- Backup files, folders, partitions, disk and an entire computer
- Advanced compression techniques and encryption algorithms
- Create virtual drives and convert disk image to a VHD format
- Create disk images of your hard disks or an entire computer
- Securely backups an protects your important data from loss
- File and folder backup and recovery based on selection (partial)
- Restore images to dissimilar PC (even with different specification)
- Schedule backup and create images to run at any time (automatic)
- Live imaging and integrates fully with Windows Explorer, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32 bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Processor: 750 MHz or faster processor (intel or AMD)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 250 MB free disk space
What’s new in Macrium Reflect 8
- New faster and powerful data backup and recovery engine
- Improved the speed of mounting images, and much more.