LINQPad Premium 7.7.15
LINQPad is a lightweight, and powerful application for managing LINQ queries and code, all free of the syntax-compatibility hassle.
Overview of LINQPad Premium
LINQPad is not just for LINQ queries only, but any Visual Studio Console projects (C#, F#, VB) expression, statement block or program. It has rich output formatting, autocompletion, optional debugger, and dynamic development. It is a lightweight application that offers handy instruments for managing your data smoothly while still avoiding incompatibilities.
LINQPad Premium supports all the LINQ APIs in the .NET Framework, as well as the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework. The program lets you perform connection to a database, customize the parameters, and handle the queries in various modes.
This program is very similar to SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), but devoted to LINQ queries. It comes with all the essential tool for writing and execute LINQ queries with full auto-completion, as well as interact directly with the database using LINQ queries.
The latest version brings new ability to switch between entity framework and LINQ to SQL data contexts, SQL translation for every entity framework query, and more.
All in all, LINQPad is a great tool to access databases, test code, and debug scripts while offers users with the flexibility.
Key Features of LINQPad Premium
- Built-in and custom code snippets, visualizers, and more.
- Instantly test any C#, F#, VB snippet or program
- Query databases in LINQ (or SQL) SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Rich output formatting with optional autocompletion
- Quick-info, code-outlining and auto-formatting
- Edit SQL data in grids and save changes to database
- Smart tags for importing namespaces and references
- Super lightweight with integrated debugging tool
- Script and automate in your favorite .NET language
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/8.1 /10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 5, .NET 6, .NET 7, .NET Core 3.1
What’s new in LINQPad 7
- Supports C# 10 and targets .NET 6, .NET 5 and .NET Core 3.1
- Support for all the LINQ APIs in the MS .NET Framework
- LINQ to XML, PLINQ, Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL
- New feature to access to an OpenAI-based personal assistant