Lansweeper is a powerful browser based automated network discovery and asset management application that provides you a complete overview of the workstations.
Overview of Lansweeper
Lansweeper is a comprehensive asset management solution that gathers information of computers and other devices on a network for management, compliance and audit purposes. This is a simple and effective tool to gathers all asset including hardware specs, system information, software, user details, devices and much more. You can use this program to identify problems, automated configuration, maintaining and reporting assets, coordination & management software updates and more.
Lansweeper Full Version is fully supports for all platforms, so you can collect information on all Linux, Unix, Mac and Windows computers as well as network appliances. It is an automated network discovery tool, there is no need to install any agents on the computers. And the powerful asset management tool will scans all your computers and devices and displays them in an easy accessible web interface.
Furthermore, the program also provides a large number of report types and templates which you can use. The templates is user-customizable, so you can customize to fit your needs and you can very well create your own template from scratch. You can also export the report to XLS, CSV and XML formats. Moreover, Lansweeper is more than just an inventory reporting tool, it can also detect all hardware devices, and notify you what changes to hardware and software on your workstations.
Key features of Lansweeper
- Support for all Linux, Unix, Mac and Windows computers
- Easy to track and audit all your installed hardware and software
- Create powerful and comprehensive software inventory reports
- Change tracking capabilities to find out when a device was changed
- Gathers details about all other IP enabled devices on your network
- Gives you an instant overview of all of the hardware in your network
- Manually assign states to assets or use database clean-up options
- Scan assets as well as manually add assets to the web console
- Create relationships with other assets or users and much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 or Server 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 1 GB free hard disk space
- Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Application: Internet Browser
What’s new in Lansweeper 10
- New multi-factor authentication with Cloud
- Improved usability and enhanced features
- Other new features, bug fixes and improvements.