IDM UltraCompare Professional 184.108.40.206
IDM UltraCompare Professional is a reliable and user-friendly comparison tool you can use to perform file and folder comparisons. It supports text, file and folder comparisons, while also providing users with the ability to merge the changes together.
Overview of IDM UltraCompare Professional
UltraCompare Professional features numerous functions, such as comparation of files and folders, folder synchronizations, and detect any occurring differences. The program allows you to search through a folder and automatically detect if two files have the same contents and cleaning it without running the risk of losing any important data to save disk space.
UltraCompare Professional Full Version comes with new highly customizable ribbon, menu-toolbar interface, duplicate file finder and automatic folder synchronization. Any differences found will be highlighted so that you will be easy to find them even the slightest differences. It supports local and network directory comparisons, as well as FTP comparisons (remote files). Additionally, UltraCompare Pro can easily be used in file archive comparisons, such as ZIP, Java, RAR or JAR files.
Key features of UltraCompare Professional
- File archive comparison (ZIP, RAR, JAR, and other files)
- Compare local or remote files / folders (FTP, SFTP, FTPS)
- Super fast and easy-to-use byte-for-byte binary comparison
- User profiles (allowing different settings for different modes)
- Flip frames to switch source, destination files and directories
- Several methods to compare contents (3-way text compare)
- Line-by-line comparison and ability to delete lines from file
- Supports large files and large directories (unlimited sizes)
- 3-way text file compare and 2-way folder compare with tree-view
Technical details and Requirements for UltraCompare Pro
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Disk Space: 300 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
What’s new in UltraCompare 2023.0
- New mode and highly customizable interface
- Improved support for high-resolution displays