IBM SPSS Statistics 27.0.1 IF026
IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s most famous and reliable statistical software providing advanced statistical analysis and forecasting tools.
Overview of IBM SPSS Statistics
SPSS Statistics is a statistical software suite for data management, data documentation, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, and business intelligence. SPSS is widely used by educators, scientists, researchers, organizations, miners, business, government and others.
IBM SPSS Statistics is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve research and business problems. It supports different types of analysis including ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics, and more. This statistic program is a powerful program for statistical analysis in all fields, including economy, medicine, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, management, social sciences, government, and many other fields.
The latest version brings many new features, properties, controls, geospatial analytics, and more data types and reporting tools. Moreover, The latest version of SPSS provides advanced analytics capabilities with many new statistical analytics support as well as improved existing algorithms.
Key features of IBM SPSS Statistics
- Advanced forecasting capabilities for both novice and experienced users
- Analyze data and solve complex business and research problems
- Comprehensive capabilities and work across multiple data sources
- Create publication ready charts, tables, and decision trees in one tool
- Display analyses as presentation-quality and production-ready tables
- Improve the accuracy with statistics designed for complex relationships
- Integrated descriptive statistics, regression, and advanced statistics
- Predict categorical outcomes and apply various nonlinear procedures
- Propel research and analysis with a fast and powerful solution
- Python and R programming language and open source software
- Select and manage your software with flexible deployment options
- Supports complex data sets with advanced statistical procedures
- Visualize and explore relationships in your data, and so much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz multi-core or higher processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 2 GB free disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 display
What’s new in SPSS Statistics 27
- New statistical tests and enhancements to existing procedures
- New proportions procedure to test for differences in population
- Added bootstrapping and multiple imputation to Proportions
- Customizable output new toolbar additions and experiences
- Programmability enhancements that improve writing scripts
- Other new features, productivity and quality enhancements