HyperSnap is an easy-to-use and lightweight screen capture software with extensive features, advanced capability and flexibility. With this simple tool, you can take screenshots and edit the screen captures directly without the need for additional photo editing software.
Overview of HyperSnap
HyperSnap is an enhanced screen capture application that provides you with several methods to taking snapshots, editing images and saving results. The program is plain, simple and uses a low amount of system resources and can also be installed as a portable product. It allows users to capture a region, a window, the active window, multi-region, extended window, and full screen along with the cursor. After that, you can edit captured screen directly from the program even if other similar tools are unable to do so.
HyperSnap Full Version offers advanced options that allow you to customize screen capture settings, hot keys, interfaces, and more. Moreover, the ability of image editing tools allows you to edit and adjust screenshots from the app without the need for additional plugins or third-party applications. It can captures anything on your screen, even from places where normal text copy is not possible. This is the perfect app for capturing snapshots for any usage, including for creating tutorials, manuals, handouts, marketing materials, presentations, and more.
Key Features of HyperSnap
- Auto-scrolls and concurrently captures
- Built-in annotation and manipulation
- Capture editable text from any regions
- Fully customizable and FTP server uploads
- Capture screens from DirectX and Glide
- Powerful image capture and editing tools
- Captures from any where on the screen
- Supports multiple monitors (any size)
- Captures saved automatically as images
- Image stamps, frames, and shadows
- Several methods to taking snapshots
- Image viewer with format converter, etc.
Technical details and Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32 bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Disk Space: 35 MB free disk space (up-to 100 MB)
What’s new in HyperSnap v9
- Added new powerful image annotation tools
- Improved native graphic format supports