HWMonitor Pro 1.52
HWMonitor Pro is a simple, and easy-to-use hardware monitoring application that reads hardware sensors and visualizes in real-time.
Overview of CPUID HWMonitor Pro
HWMonitor Pro enables you to watch detailed hardware information of your computer in real-time like CPUs thermal sensors, voltages, temperatures, fan speeds, and more. The program handles the most common sensor chips, as well as hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
CPUID HWMonitor Pro enables you to automatically create graphs for each session, and you can export the graphic to images files. You can record every single hardware supported by the program for benchmark or future usages.
This utility program generates hardware information both local computer as well as through TCP/IP network. It displays real-time sensors of mainboard, processor, memory, GPU, hard disk drive, solid state disk, network, and more. Additionally, this Hardware Monitor program also lets you show the hardware’s information in the system tray, so you can more quickly view and monitor specific values through the system tray.
Key Features of CPUID HWMonitor Pro
- Add monitored values to the system tray
- Automatically create graphs for each session
- Can read modern CPU core thermal sensors
- Connect to another computer through TCP/IP
- Displays speeds, temperatures, voltages, fan speeds
- Simple but powerful hardware monitoring tool
- Support for the latest & common sensor chips
- Record and track the CPU core temperatures
- Generates detailed information about BIOS
- Editable labels, and display by sensor type
- Watch one or several distant computers easily
- Remote monitoring to one or several distant PCs
- Data logging and recording, graphs, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
What’s new in HWMonitor PRO 1.52
- Added support for new AMD Ryzen and Radeon hardware
- Added support for new Intel and NVIDIA Graphic hardware
- Improved supports, other bug fixes and improvements.