FileZilla Pro 3.65
FileZilla is a powerful FTP program that provides advanced security, high-speed file transfers and multiple connections support.
Overview of FileZilla Pro
FileZilla Pro is a fast, easy-to-use and powerful cross platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client program with an intuitive interface and lots of great features. The intuitive and a dual-pane interface lets you navigate with easy, and transfer files without compromising security. With this program you can transfer and manage remote contents without any hassle. The program support for multiple connections, so you can connect to your servers and cloud services at the same time.
FileZilla lets you securely access, transfer files, manage websites and other remote contents safely. This FTP Client program supports GSS authentication and encryption, and enables you to perform multiple file transfers simultaneously. It enables uploading and downloading files from and to your remote sites, servers, and cloud services.
Like other similar FTF client program such as MobaXterm, The Pro Full Version of this program provides everything you need to remotely manage your remote files both using FTP, FTPS and SFTP, as well as cloud services including Amazon, Blackblaze, WebDAV, Google Drive, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, SharePoint, OpenStack Swift, Dropbox, and more. Moreover, FileZilla Pro also supports IPv6, HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy, very flexible and supporting the most recent technology.
Key features of FileZilla Pro
- Simple, intuitive interface and very easy-to-use
- Support for IPv6 – the latest internet protocol
- Allows you to transfer of large files more than 4GB
- Intuitive workflows with drag and drop support
- Reliable support for FTP, FTPS and SFTP protocol
- Access and manage multiple remote content in batch
- Secure passwords with a powerful master password
- Remote administration tools and IP filtering options
- Advanced permissions system with users and groups
- Multi-tasking support with tabbed user interface
- Manage transfer speed limits (Upload/ Download)
- Ability to pause / resume uploads and downloads
- Reliable keep alive system and timeout detection
- Firewall, SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- Custom commands, remote file search, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: any CPU capable running the system
- Internet connection
What’s new in FileZilla 3.65.0
- Added new comparative search for sorted by path
- Fixed an issue in comparative search in directories
- Other new features, bug fixes and improvements.