Exposure X7 188.8.131.52 / Bundle 184.108.40.206
Exposure (formerly known as Alien Skin Exposure) is an advanced RAW photo manager and editor that provides an easy way to manage your photos, edit and apply special effects.
Overview of Exposure Software Exposure
Exposure (photo editor program) offers an extensive easy and non-destructive editing tools and intuitive workflow. This program is very useful for digital photographers seeking a smarter, faster way to create stunning images. It has natural media tools to transform your photos into realistic watercolours, oil paintings and more. With this program, you will be easily make adjustments or retouch images like lighting, sharpening, color toning, and more to your photos. It is the award-winning photo manager and editor that provides a complete solution for editing with plug-in for Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom.
Exposure Full Version provides additional mini-editors and image effects to the Photoshop. It allows you to get your Photoshop is more more features and more useful than the standard. In addition, this program can also be integrated seamlessly with Photoshop and vice versa. It allows you to launch Photoshop from directly from the program, or otherwise launch the program from Photoshop.
Key features of Exposure
- Add special effects to the Photoshop layers
- All common basic effects and basic operations
- Cloud syncing for working in collaborate
- Extensive editor & non-destructive editing
- Copy from multiple cards / cameras at once
- Adjust light, contrast, and other adjustments
- Powerful noise reduction and sharpening
- Film emulation & history of film photography
- Hundreds of natural looks and shiny effects
- Photo manager with all basic operations
- Temperature and tint controls corrections
- Supports a variety of file formats, and more.
Technical details and Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (64-bit only – All editions)
- Processor: 2 GHz multi-core or higher processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB or higher recommended)
- Disk Space: 200 MB disk space
- Screen Resolution: 1280 × 768 display
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Lightroom 6 or newer
What’s new in Exposure X7
- Batch file renaming, bookmark and export options
- Drag and drop and new lens distortion correction
- Histogram with clipping overlays and metadata display
- Support for PSD (Photoshop files), DSLR and cameras