EndNote 21 Build 17096
EndNote is a powerful bibliography maker application whose main purpose to help you manage your bibliographic resources in an easy manner.
Overview of EndNote
EndNote assist you in creating comprehensive records of your research materials and accelerates your research process. With this program you can manage and organize the process of writing papers, research papers, essays and articles. It provides all the tools needed for handling diverse bibliographic style requirements. You can create bibliographies and organize references for your research papers, regardless of their nature. You can easily group references according to your research projects, add attachments, and manage related materials.
The application accelerates your research process in creating comprehensive records of your bibliographies and research materials. With this program, you can focus on what matters most on your research without wasting hours for formatting citations.
EndNote is the the industry standard application for publishing and managing bibliographies, citations, and references. It consistently delivers intelligent features that make your life easier and give you more time to write about what matters most in your research. The program functions like a library cataloguing tool, letting you add new, edit, manage, search and remove research materials and resources with ease. Moreover, this program also allows you to categorize your records on various sections and groups and perform online searches in many public websites.
Key features of EndNote
- Access full text research articles without any hassle
- Access your research anytime, anywhere from the cloud
- Accurate with refreshed journal and referencing styles
- Analysis tools that speed up large-scale literature reviews
- Create rules to automatically organize references
- Easily read, review, and search PDFs in your library
- Insert in-text citations from your library in MS Word
- Manage and deduplicate the content in your library
- Match your paper with relevant and reputable journals
- Move seamlessly between online and offline applications
- Powerful file attachments, annotations and notes
- Search hundreds of online resources for references
- Search reference metadata with tags and keywords
- Share your library with collaborators worldwide, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.0 GHz or higher CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 600 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft Word 2010 or above
- OpenOffice 3 or above
- LibreOffice 4 or above
- Mathematica 8 or above
What’s new in EndNote 21
- Added new way to organize your references using tags
- New cite while you write compatibility with Google Docs
- Added tool to recover a lost or damaged library with ease
- New web and share your library with your colleagues
- Newly redesigned user interface for better experiences
- Improved group filter and raised library sharing limit