EasyUEFI Enterprise 5.0.1
EasyUEFI is an easy-to-use and lightweight boot manager application that allows you to manipulate the UEFI or EFI boot-based systems.
Overview of EasyUEFI Enterprise
EasyUEFI is designed to help you manage the boot options, you can create, delete or modify the boot options. This program is designed to provide you with an easy-to-use interface for managing the boot options. Even though, it will sound strange for beginners, and you may have to have advanced knowledge to use it.
EasyUEFI enables you to alter the EFI or UEFI boot options. It allows you to manage the boot entries, properties, and options available on UEFI or EFI based systems. With this program you can create a bootable CD, DVD, and USB of Windows PE image, fix missing or corrupted EFI or UEFI boot options, and change the EFI or UEFI boot order without entering BIOS setup. Moreover, you can create, backup, delete, edit, rebuild, clean up, move, and restore system partition.
EasyUEFI Enterprise features more advanced functionality for experienced users. It provides a comprehensive boot options and management functions, from backup and restore, or enable and disable EFI or UEFI Boot Option.
Key Features of EasyUEFI
- Create, delete, edit, backup and restore boot options
- Totally manage boot options without entering BIOS
- Completely support for EFI and UEFI boot options
- EFI-based Windows / Linux with Command line support
- Enables to move EFI System Partition to another drive
- Comprehensive EFI/ UEFI boot option management functions
- Create bootable CD / DVD/ USB Windows PE emergency
- Intuitive user interface, faster speed and performance
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Disk Space: 1 GB disk space
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 display
What’s New in EasyUEFI 5
- Improved support for the latest Windows Operating Systems