Drive Snapshot 22.214.171.1243
Drive Snapshot is a reliable application that lets you create disk image backups, explore disk image contents, and restore a backup without any hassle.
Overview of Drive Snapshot
Drive Snapshot is a powerful disk imaging software that allows you to create disk backup while system running and without disrupting the system. You can also manage and explore backups with as a virtual drive this tinny application. Furthermore, you can restore a backup when needed with safe and easy.
The program is fully compatible with all Windows files system and RAID methods. So, you can create backup of FAT16. FAT32, ReFS, NTFS, Reiser or EXT2 file systems. Moreover, the program also allows you to works with all Windows RAID methods.
The program looks worn out, but lightweight, simple, and reliable hard disk cloner despite having an obsolete interface. It enables users to backup and restore data from almost all types of storage media. It also supports most operating systems that are still widely used so far, ranging from Windows 2K to the latest Windows and Windows Server version.
By using Drive Snapshot, you will be easily to duplicate all or part of the data stored on your hard disk including Windows, applications and all its data. It is a very helpful program to help you avoid the possibility of losing important data due to hard drive failure or other horrible situations. Moreover, Drive SnapShot also allows you to create disk image backups from / to any disk including network drives and removable media.
Key Features of Drive SnapShot
- Advanced backup and disaster recovery tools
- Create disk images while Windows is running
- Disk images and remote backup for many PCs
- Restore a backup when needed with safe and easy
- DOS supports with command line operations
- Explore saved disk images with Windows Explorer
- Supports local/removable drive and network drive
- Works on all versions of Windows even Windows PE
- Supports FAT16. FAT32, ReFS, NTFS, Reiser or EXT2
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000/ XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022/ WinPE (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: any CPU capable running the system
- Memory: 32 MB RAM (64 MB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 3 MB free disk space (additional required)
What’s new in Drive SnapShot 1.50
- Improved support for new version of Windows (latest updates)
- Other new features, bug fixes and improvements.