DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
EZRLS is an open community, where people around the world can share their files with others. Please note that we host no files on our server. All users are free to register and share their links on our website.
EZRLS are in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on EZRLS without permission and you want your material removed, you must provide the following information to EZRLS. Your DMCA takedown notice must contain the following information:
- Provide contact information such as full name, address and email address.
- Provide a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed as infringed.
- Identify where the infringing copyrighted work is located on our website.
- Provide a statement that they have good faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the Copyright Owner, his designated Agent or by law.
- Provide a statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that they are the Copyright Owner or an authorized Agent to act on behalf of the Copyright Owner.
Copyright Owner or its designated Agent who make misrepresentations with regards to the copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of removing or blocking the alleged copyrighted work.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response or take action. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
You may file a complaint with EZRLS and its designated Agent if you believe that a content hosted by ezrls.com is violating your rights under US Copyright Law by email, which is as follows: