Directory Opus Pro 12.32
Directory Opus is a more powerful and comprehensive Windows Explorer replacement tool that offers more functionality than any other file manager available on the market.
Overview of Directory Opus Pro
Directory Opus is an enhanced file manager that offers more advanced features, flexibility and functionality. It provides you with a complete file manager with file viewer that lets you manage all contents in a single environment.
The interface is very intuitive, very easy-to-use with more functionality, compatibility, flexibility and efficiency. The program supports multi-threading, FTP transfer support, and enables you to open archive files, image, audio, video, documents, and other formats. Additionally, Directory Opus Pro also offers some editing functions, so you can directly edit files using built-in editor.
Directory Opus Pro comes with a customizable user-friendly dual-panel interface that includes some main sections. You can easily browse to the folder or file you want to manage, preview contents of the files/directories, and perform all your file management operations. The program can perform numerous file management tasks, from standard file management tasks to advanced operations like synchronization, comparation, and more.
The latest version has shipped with a long list of major new tools as well as features enhancements. The new macro recorder allows you to quickly and easily perform multiple operation in batch, and automate most common tasks. Moreover, the program also provides new image marking system for printing and sharing, scripting enhancements, and improved support for high DPI systems.
Key Features of Directory Opus Pro
- Configurable toolbar, hotkeys and integrated metadata
- Perform most file management tasks without any hassle
- Support for multi-threading to ensure better performance
- Dual-pane file and folder display with tabbed interface
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search your files & folders
- Assign color, status icons, star ratings, tags and descriptions
- View images, archive files, videos, documents and more.
- Batch renaming including easy-to-use keyboard macros
- Support for FTP and archive formats like Zip, 7Zip and RAR
- Built-in tools including synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Calculate folder sizes and print or export folder listings
- Advanced file-management, handling, editing, and much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: any CPU capable running the system
- Memory: 256 MB RAM (more recommended)
- Disk Space: 120 MB free disk space
What’s new in Directory Opus Pro 12
- Redesigned interface that support for high-DPI monitors
- Better file handling and enhanced scripting capabilities
- Enhanced file and folder labels, icons and categories
- Improved file and folder name filters (can be configured)
- File copy improvements including a transfer speed, etc.