Directory Monitor Pro 22.214.171.124
Directory Monitor Pro is a advanced directory monitoring application designed to help you monitor for changes on local and network directories.
Overview of Directory Monitor Pro
Directory Monitor is a reliable app that can help you watch local and network folders for changes. You can keep an eye on your important directories, whatever changes happen you will know about them. Including, new added files, file access, renames, modifications, deletions, etc,. you will get notified by sound alerts or even by email messages. It’s like surveillance application that can monitor on a specific folder and and get notified whenever changes and modifications occurs in real-time.
Directory Monitor Pro provides users with an important amount of configuration options to enhance the whole process and get you notified. Directory Monitor Pro Full Version features advanced customization for folder monitoring, allowing you to specify the events to be recorded. The program also allows users to configure the interval for checking folders and enhance the whole process and logs the events. The logs can be a text, automation via script, emailing, writing to a database, application execution, sound notifications, printing and more. Additionally, it is also capable of working with network folders, so you can monitor every single part of your data.
Key features of Directory Monitor
- Monitor directories for file/ folder changes
- Get real-time modifications and deletions
- Monitor local directories or network shares
- Surveillance (run as a Windows service only)
- Execute an application when an event occurs
- Logs the user on the network share changes
- Include and exclude files/ folder (filtering)
- Auto updating, import/ export and more.
Technical details and Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM (memory)
- Disk Space: 30 MB free hard disk space
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
What’s new in Directory Monitor 2
- Allow SSL options for certain databases
- Database plugin performance improvement
- Other bug fixes and improvements.