Dehancer Pro 7.0.0 for OFX
Dehancer is a reliable OFX plugin suite for Video Editors that provides film-like color grading, film stock emulations and film effects.
Overview of Dehancer Pro OFX
Dehancer Pro is a video plugin film-like color grading and film effects that helps videographers, video creators and filmmakers to improve their workflows. The program provides dozens of real film stock emulations and motion effects with truly analog controls. It provides complete native support of ACES pipeline combined with scientific approach, nonlinear image processing, and more.
The plug-ins can be used in DaVinci Resolve, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro. The program provides uses with dozens of real photographic and motion picture films, packed in simple to use workflows simulating real film behaviour and effects. There are several film profiles and camera profiles, and emulator plugin that works with a variety of film and video editing programs.
Dehancer Pro Full Version provides scientific approach, and non-linear image processing to improve the look of your footages. The program provides Film Grain, Bloom, Gate Weave, Defringe, Vignette, Halation effects, and more. Thanks to the complete support of ACES pipeline, you can now do film simulations, exposure and contrast controls on one node. Moreover, Dehancer OFX also allows you to add defects to your footages, as well as simulating dozens different films, and more.
Key features of Dehancer Pro OFX
- Adjustable effect size, impact and amount
- Bloom effect with full flexible controls
- CMY Color Head, Film Grain and Bloom
- Controls shadows, midtones and highlights
- Defringe, Vignette, False Colors, ACES, etc.
- Dozens of photographic and film profiles
- Full range of current films and profiles
- Glow and soft, vintage feel a piece of art
- Halation, Gate Weave, and Film Breath
- Input camera profiles and film log support
- Powerful Film Developer and Compression
- Realistic behaviour film grain simulations
- Specular highlights and contrasting edges
- Nonlinear image processing, and more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3.0 GHz or higher processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 300 MB free hard disk space
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM with Cuda or OpenCL
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 display or higher
What’s new in Dehancer OFX 7
- Improved input camera and film profiles
- Improved 63 film profiles with print options
- New features Film Developer and Halation