Cisco Packet Tracer 8.2.1
Cisco Packet Tracer is a versatile and powerful networking simulation platform used for network practice, discovery and troubleshooting.
Overview of Cisco Packet Tracer
Packet Tracer is a cross-platform network simulation software developed by Cisco Systems that allows you to create, simulate and visualize network topologies. The program enables you to do experiment with your network behaviour, and simulate the configuration of routers and switches. It allows you to create simulated network topologies by dragging and dropping routers, switches and various other types of network devices.
This network simulator allows network simulation, visualization, assessment, collaborations, and facilitate teaching and learning of complex network technology concepts. It allows you to create a virtually unlimited number of devices, driving network-related practice, discovery, and troubleshooting.
Cisco Packet Tracer Full Version provide a realistic simulation of functional networks. The application itself utilizes only a limited number of features found within the actual hardware, allowing instructors to easily teach and demonstrate complex technical concepts and networking systems design. Moreover, Packet Tracer also enables you to work with FTP server, lets you manage network files, and much more.
Key features of Cisco Packet Tracer
- Advanced network learning experience for all level
- Innovative and powerful networking simulation tool
- Network practice, discovery and troubleshooting tool
- Create a network with unlimited number of devices
- Simulating certain aspects of computer networks
- Visualize networking internal processes in real-time
- Create simulated network topologies and devices
- Powerful custom scripting modules, and so much more.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 or Server 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019/ 2022 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 500 MHz or higher CPU
- Memory: 256 MB RAM (1 GB or more is recommended)
- Disk Space: 250 MB free hard disk space
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 display
What’s new in Packet Tracer 8
- Support for new cisco switch and routers features
- New simulator, sensors and programming languages
- Improved server device SPAN/ERSPAN, and more.