Canvas X Pro 20 Build 911
Canvas X Pro is a versatile graphic design and technical illustration software that can be used for digital drawing, imaging, and publishing. It offers an array of functionality for visual technical content creation from start to finish jus in a single, powerful application.
Overview of Canvas X Pro
Canvas X delivers an unbeatable combination of power, versatility and value to create all your visual technical documentation with clarity and precision. It helps technical authors, illustrators, and visual communicators work faster and more efficiently. They can import and work with hundreds different file formats including files created in Solidworks, Rhino, PTC Creo, Autodesk, AutoCAD, Catia, Siemens NX, and more.
Canvas X Pro includes sophisticated word processing and document layout capabilities from formatting, styles, effects, objects, annotation and more. It also gives you the possibility to handle both vector graphics and raster images with the same powerful tools. Another key point to this application, it provides users complete control over the visualization of 3D CAD models.
Canvas X Pro Full Version unites the power of 3D visualization, technical graphics and illustration. It can perform tasks and works of numerous other applications combined in a single intuitive environment. X Pro gives you the ability to create data-rich 2D drawing and visual documentation with precision, 3D CAD visualization, text flow, raster image handling, and vector graphics. Additionally, it also features precise views of 3D models and assemblies, advanced technical illustration capabilities, one-click smart annotations, automatic measurements, and industrial accuracy.
Key features of Canvas X Pro
- 2D drawing, 3D CAD visualization, text, image and vector graphics
- Can handle visual technical content creation from start to finish
- Complete control over the visualization of your 3D CAD models
- Comprehensive word processing and document layout capabilities
- Handle both vector graphics and raster images with the same tools
- Import and manipulate files created in Solidworks, AutoCAD and more.
- Integrated 2D and 3D illustration tools and works in a single app
- Smart annotations, automatic measurements, and industrial accuracy
- Sophisticated objects editing, text proofing and annotation tools
- Visually communicate complex data with clarity and precision.
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 8.1/ 10/ 11/ 11 (64-bit)
- Processor: 3.0 GHz multi-core (Intel i3 or AMD or better processor)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Disk space: 5 GB disk space (SSD recommended)
- Graphic: OpenGL 2.0 with DirectX 11 or later
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 display
What’s new in Canvas X Pro 20
- New high-quality tools and performance improvements