Bandicam is a powerful and lightweight screen recording and capturing software that lets you capture screenshot and record screen activity.
Overview of Bandicam
Bandicam is a versatile tool to record and capture everything you want on your PC screen. You can record your presentations, tutorials, gameplay, live streaming, and even any video devices like Webcam, Smartphone, IPTV, PS/ Xbox, etc.
In contrast to most similar tools like ApowerREC or FlashBack Pro, Bandicam is not a complete recorder, you will need additional video editor to cut, split, merge and output the recordings. However, this tool offers special features, for example you can record any games that use DirectX or OpenGL technology, while its competitors don’t have the abilities.
Bandicam is a screen recording tool that allows you to record all screen activity, independent applications, and take screenshots, even from external devices both in full or certain areas. It offers the most advanced technology to record video with a high compression ratio, and without compromising the quality. While also provide you a great performance than other programs with the same functionality.
Key Features of Bandicam
- Record video at any resolutions in high definition and quality (up-to 8k)
- Record screen and upload the recorded file directly to YouTube or Vimeo
- Intuitive workflow, easy-to-use, fast, lightweight and high performance
- Support hardware accelerated h.264 encoder (NVIDIA, AMD and Intel)
- High compression ratio and unlimited file size as long as supported by disk
- The recorded file size is much smaller but without compromising the quality
Technical details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1.3 GHz or higher processor (intel or AMD)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB or higher recommended)
- Disk Space: 1 GB disk space (10 GB or more recommended)
- Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 display
What’s new in Bandicam 6
- Allows users to record multiple monitors simultaneously
- Improved the capture selection method for recording mode
- Bug fixed black screen issue with some OpenGL games